From Ann's Education Portfolio


Technology is increasing the diversity of information available to students and teachers. One of the example is the 'Internet' which obviously provides a unique opportunity to enhance instructional methods, appeal to different learning styles and methods, alternatives in dealing with students and not forgetting the MAIN GOAL is to achieve the 'Educational Goals' established by the respectives Boards and such.

But as for me, education is quite 'delicious' depending on each individual. The taste that they sense might be slightly different from what the others taste. Education is a very vital issue in our life. But again it depends on the person on how they analyze, interpret and make use of the information.

Feel free to browse my blog.

Regards,
Ms. Ann @ Nurul 'Ain Abd Razak

ann.pinkalicious@gmail.com / nurul.ainn@yahoo.com

Facebook : Ann Da Pinkish


A lilttle bit of sugar and spice in my life

Salam and Hi to all!

You can call me Ann or Ainn or Nurul .. ‘Ann’ derived from my mummy. She calls me by that name and when she messages me, she doesn’t have to call my full name. She just have to type ‘N’ = ‘Ann’.. heheh… I was born on 24th December year of the Ox.  I have a younger sister, Alyaa Nasuha Abd Razak (14 years old). Yeah, I know the distance is very far apart (11 years!), but at least I have a sister. As for my parents, now they are in Kuching, Sarawak. My dad, Cdr. Ab Razak Abu Hasan (R) was a Navy and now he’s a businessman where he supplies the marine equipment and technologies such as buoys, marine lanterns, ship engines, GPS systems, lighthouses equipments and such. He’s the sole supplier for Navicom Dynamics Systems Pte. Ltd., New Zealand and also the supplier of AB Pharos Marine, UK for Borneo (Sabah & Sarawak).  The HQ is located in Kuching, Sarawak. The other two branches are situated in Muar, Johore and Bintulu, Sarawak. As for my mum, currently she works with my dad helping him here and there and manages the company when my dad is out-station.





I wan born in Ipoh, Perak but then at age 2, my family and I had to move to Auckland, New Zealand due to my father’s duty. We stayed there for several years and I had my first education in Belmont Kindergarten School, Wellington, NZ  at the age of 3 until 6. During that time, we moved to Melbourne, Australia for 3 months and shifted back to NZ.  Just before I turned 7, we moved back to Malaysia. 





Back in Malaysia, we stayed in Sitiawan, Perak. I entered ACS, Sitiawan for Standard 1 Kuning and then we moved to KL, so again I have to change my school. This school is situated in Ampang (SK Taman Muda & SMK Taman Seraya). We stayed in KL for 6 years plus and then again we have to move to Kuching, Sarawak. But during the period we’re in KL, I had to be relocated for temporarily in Muar, Johore (SK Tanjung Gading & SMK Parit Bunga) and Parit, Perak (SK Seri Iskandar Shah) due to my father’s duty where he had to go Japan and U.S.

After that, my father retired (21 years of service from RMN) and he was sent to Kuching because he was offered by Sarawak Marine Department (Hydrographic & Oceanographic). So, finally in Kuching, I was in Form 2 (SMK Petra Jaya) and guess what? We stayed there until now….!!!

FYI, I did my Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology for 3 years in Shah Alam and then continued my Degree there also for 2 years (Bsc. Biomedicine [Hons]). After I finished my degree, I got a job as a lecturer in Masterskill College University of Health Sciences for MLT Department. This is my second year as a lecturer. Aha, you must be thinking whether this would be the end of my life? Nope! Because now I’m doing my Med. Biology  in UPSI  as a part timer and I’m planning to further my studies again up to Phd.




Currently I’m teaching four subjects : Basic Biochemistry, Hematology, Anatomy Pathology 1 and Behavioural Science 1. But previously I’ve been cross teaching for other courses such as Diploma in Physiotherapy, Healthcare and Pharmacy for Behavioral Science 2, Communication & Supportive Skills, Physiology, Malaysian Studies and Moral Studies.

Phewww~! So, I know it is REALLY COMPLICATED to understand the flow of my life..but it’s really interesting…!!! So, from time to time, it’s either me going back to Kuching to visit my family or my family come down to Ipoh, Perak to visit me.

Oooohh, by the way, did I mention to you that I have a bunch of Persian cats? Last time my dad only bought a pair of the Persian kittens (Angel – Female & Amber Boy – Male). But now, they had expanded their own  family and the had 11 cute, adorable kittens. But now, there are only 5 Persian cats left (The mother, father and 2 sons & a daughter!..hahhahahahhahahahaha) .. I’ll include some pictures in My Photo Album.




.:. Chat Box .:.